KH PowerTuff™ Electrical Outlet Boxes are non-metallic and non-conductive, and made with industrial grade rubber to protect against electrical shock. PowerTuff Outlet Boxes are designed to comply with OSHA and NEC regulations for safe, portable power.
- PowerTuff Standard Depth Portable Outlet Box
- Will accommodate .30 – .63 cable sizes
- Dimensions: 3.25” d x 2.50” w x 4” h
- 18.97” internal cubic inches
- Small, medium and large grommets are included.
- Integrated strain relief system is molded into outlet box and won’t pull or loosen over time due to vibration.
- Molded Alcyn housing provides superior long term durability:
- Chemical, heat, crack and oil resistant
- Virtually crush proof
- Bonding strap on outlet box ensures that device and boxes are bonded to the grounding conductor as required in Canada per CSA C22.2 No:18-98 (on standard size outlet box only).
- Integrated coverplate mounting holes eliminates the problem of inserts loosening over time.
- c-UL-US Certified*
- Made in the USA
- 15 Amp or 20 Amp receptacles, outlet boxes can be purchased without receptacles.
- *Two coverplates must accompany each outlet box to retain UL and cUL listings.
- Seven cover plates: Duplex, Weather Resistant Duplex, Single 1.39, Single 1.56, GFCI, Weather Resistant GFCI, and Blank
- See Power Pendant Outlet Boxes for outlet boxes prewired with cable.
- See Power Stringers for feed through outlet boxes prewired with cable.