Job Posting – Maintenance Technician Apply Below
KH Industries, a leading manufacturer in Hamburg, is looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician. A successful candidate will be responsible for maintenance, repair and overhaul of machines and other machine shop equipment. The candidate may also be responsible for various building and grounds maintenance.
The goal of the Maintenance Technician is to keep all equipment functioning properly to ensure output. This is a first shift position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and repair CNC Mills, Lathes, rubber and plastic injection machines.
- Work on additional auxiliary and other assembly equipment.
- Complete all necessary preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Provide assistance to production team when needed.
- Repair, upgrade or overhaul of used equipment brought into the facility.
- General building maintenance and upkeep.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of maintenance experience.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- General knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be “hands on” type of individual.
KH Industries has competitive wages and an excellent benefits package, including Health Insurance, 401K retirement plan and paid time off.
If you possess the necessary skills and would like to join a growing, dynamic organization, please apply online with us.
Job Type: Full-time