Our line of heavy duty industrial cord reels are appropriate for tough environments and harsh climates, making them an ideal choice for industrial applications in sectors such as manufacturing, aviation, and healthcare. An industrial cord reel not only has organizational benefits, it also promotes workplace safety by adhering to OSHA standard for extension cord safety.
Wondering if one of our industrial cord reels is a good fit for your workplace?
We’ve compiled a list of applications where our heavy duty retractable cord reels can best meet your needs:
- Manufacturing plants – industrial cord reels can be used to power tools, equipment, and machinery on the production line.
- Construction sites – industrial cord reels are useful for powering tools and equipment on job sites where there may not be easy access to electrical outlets. Retractable extension cord reels are often used in construction sites to provide a safe and organized way to power tools and equipment.
- Automotive repair shops – industrial cord reels can be used to power tools, hand tools, and equipment needed for vehicle repairs.
- Oil & gas, mining and drilling operations – industrial cord reels can be used to power drills and equipment in underground or remote locations and for drilling and extraction processes.
- Agriculture and farming – industrial cord reels can be used to power tools and equipment used in farming and agriculture, such as irrigation systems and crop machinery.
- Aerospace and aviation – industrial cord reels can be used to power tools and equipment used in the manufacturing and maintenance of aircraft or used in airplane maintenance and repair.
7. Entertainment and event venues – industrial cord reels are useful for powering lighting and sound equipment used in concert venues, theaters, and other live events.
8. Military and government installations – industrial cord reels are often used to power equipment in military and government facilities. Retractable extension cord reels are used by the military to provide power to communication equipment, lighting, and other tools and equipment in the field and in maintenance and repair settings.
9. Hospitals and healthcare facilities – industrial cord reels can be used to power medical equipment, devices and ancillary machinery.
10. Energy and utilities – industrial cord reels are useful for powering tools and equipment used in the maintenance and repair of power lines and other utility equipment. They can also be mounted on utility and first responder fleets as a reliable source of constant power.
11. Warehouse and distribution centers – Warehouse and distribution centers use industrial retractable extension cord reels to power machinery and charging equipment, as well as provide power to workstations.
12. Retail – industrial cord reels are used to provide power to retail displays, lighting, and point of purchase equipment.
These are just a few examples of the many industrial applications and uses for retractable extension cord reels. In general, cord reels are a useful tool for any industry or application where there is a need for portable, reliable power. Once you determine that industrial cord reels are a good fit for your workspace, you may need help selecting the proper cord reels to fit your specific needs or even require a custom solution.
Reach out to one of our experts today who can assist you in acquiring a retractable cord reel for your industrial applications.