Website KH Industries
KH Industries, a manufacturer of portable lighting and temporary power solutions, is seeking a team oriented Manufacturing Technician to join the company. We have the ability to design and build customized solutions for utilities, airlines and other industrial applications.
This position will deal with control systems taking a project from conception to completion with a focus on automation. The ideal candidate will have strong mechanical aptitude with attention to detail and quality.
Responsibilities and Duties are as follows:
- Design and assemble machinery and components for various manufacturing processes.
- Focus on mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Recommission industrial equipment including robotic systems.
- Program PLCs, robots, HMIs, inverter drives.
- Work on new or existing equipment to optimize performance.
- Assist with maintenance on technical repairs or troubleshooting.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a Mechanical or Electrical related field.
- Ability to read, understand and create technical drawings and material.
- 0-3 years of manufacturing or automation experience preferred.
- Strong mechanical design aptitude.
Physical work environment will require:
- Occasional lifting up to 50lbs or heavier.
- Occasional pushing, pulling or handling of materials.
KH Industries offers an excellent benefits package, including Health Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, PTO and Holiday pay.
KH is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org