LED Explosion Proof Battery Operated Lantern
The HazLoc Lantern™
Rechargeable, Intrinsically Safe LED Lantern & Area Light for Class I Division 1 Hazardous Locations
ON-THE-GO VERSATILITY: 340º ROTATING HEAD WITH 70º PIVOTING ANGLE
Lantern with charging station Certified and Listed for: Class I Division 1, Groups A, B, C & D Class II , Groups E, F & G Class III , T4 cUL Listed – UL 913 Certified.
Intrinsically Safe Design features:
- No exposed metal.
- No charge contacts; uses induction charging.
- Waterproof; lantern is buoyant.
- 10 Hours run time.
- One-handed release from charging base.
- Vertical or horizontal use with rotating and pivoting head to easily position towards work area.
- Trigger-activated front LED lens and rear signal lights.
- Luxeon® Rebel ES LEDs: 405 Lumens
- Six Rear Blue Signaling Lights have five light patterns: On, Off, Flash, Rotating, SOS (rear and front)
- Run Time: 10 Hours
- Voltage: 6V.
- Amperage: 1170mAh.
- Battery Type: Nickel Metal Hydride.
- Charging: AC or DC power sources; steady charge; up to 8 hours.
- Dimensions: 12.25” Length 5.5” Outer diameter 6.5 lbs. Lantern only -9 lbs.
Choose Your Model: Find the desired configuration for this product from the list(s) below. Click on the Model # to view specific details and photos about a product. To compare products, click the “Compare Product” button. To request a quote, click “Add to Quote”.
For additional help, please contact us or call (716) 312-0088.
LED Explosion Proof Lights
|Model #||Lamp Type||Lumens||Volts||Standard||Product Comparison||Quote Request|
|GX3W-BG-16TA||LED||405 Wide Spot||120 VAC/12 VDC||C-UL-US||Compare||Add to Quote|
|GX3M-BG-16TA||LED||405 Medium Spot/Flood||120 VAC/12 VDC||C-UL-US||Compare||Add to Quote|