FIND FLUORESCENT EXPLOSION PROOF LIGHTING
KH Industries offers a wide selection of fluorescent explosion proof lighting products designed to Article 500 of the National Electric Code (NEC) for Class 1, Division 1 Hazardous Locations. Our lights are built to meet the highest standards and provide safe illumination in hazardous locations, such as those in the mining, gas, oil, petroleum, and energy industries. Explosion Proof Lighting is available in LED, fluorescent, incandescent, low voltage, and rechargeable models.
Need Help? Call (716) 249-1588
TOP SELLING FLUORESCENT EXPLOSION PROOF LIGHTS
Fluorescent Explosion Proof Lights
Our fluorescent explosion proof lights provide 10,000 hours of life and are NEMA-certified to Article 500 of the National Electric Code. Annealed glass tube shield prevents shattering, and built-in reflectors provide wide, shadowless illumination.
Fluorescent Explosion Proof Lights
Our 15 watt fluorescent explosion proof light’s all aluminum body and special rubber bumper protects from falling objects, bumps, and dropping. The built-in metal reflectors provide max light efficiency while using an energy efficient fluorescent bulb.
Five Solid Reasons to Partner With KH Industries
At KH Industries, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service. If you call us, we personally answer every phone call to ensure you get the answers you need about our products. Some might call it old fashioned, but it works for us!
- We are experienced. KH Industries has close to 60 years of experience in the temporary lighting and power industries and we are dedicated to helping you.
- We’ve designed thousands of products. Products are market-driven to meet the needs of the end user, their application, and environment. We work closely with our clients to create customized solutions.
- Safety is of paramount concern. KH Industries’ engineering team partners with several national recognized testing laboratories to ensure the product meets and exceeds functionality and safety standards.
- We guarantee quality. Our materials are selected for their ability to provide a long lasting service and durability in harsh and extreme environments.
- Our 90,000+ sq foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility allows for vertically integrated manufacturing and production processes. By controlling the production of components, KH can ensure you receive a consistent finished product of the highest quality.
Request a Custom Quote
Follow these simple steps to quickly compare and add products and build a custom quote. If at any time you need assistance, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and contact us for help: (716) 249-1588
1. CHOOSE YOUR MODEL & CONFIGURATION
Select an Explosion Proof Light and you’ll be presented with a list of all product configurations available.
Use the sort buttons at the top to sort from ascending to descending order (or vice versa).
Click on a model number to view the individual product with unique attributes and information. You can also compare configurations/models or add your products to the Quote builder.
2. COMPARE PRODUCTS
You can compare up to 4 products at a time to see the specifications side-by-side.
When comparing products, you can:
- Email the page, download a PDF, or copy the link and paste in an email
- Add products directly to the Quote builder, or
- Remove products from the screen
3. REQUEST A QUOTE
Once you’ve added your products to the Quote builder, fill out a few details so that we can follow-up and ensure your quote was delivered to you in a timely manner!
Creating an account also allows you to edit/manage your quote at any time.
Again, if you need assistance, please contact us at (716) 249-1588. We’re here and happy to help.