StarBeam 2 HID 1,200,000-cp Spotlight, Hard Wired
- Equipped with two- HID Xenon lampheads providing 1,200,000-cp
- StarBeam 2 Hardwired remote control spotlight with new TwinRay wired controller
Polycarbonate sealed housing and weather proof receiver board and motor housing provide an extremely weather resistant design. The Starbeam’s internal assembly features hard coated anodized drive shafts, brushless connections, and lubrication free drive system which will provide years of dependable service under extreme environmental conditions including snow, ice, and saltwater. Now with the versatile TwinRay controller, you can easily turn on or off the light and rotate the heads horizontally or vertically to provide safe illumination exactly where it’s needed.
- Motor-controlled dual lampheads rotate 330° (±10°) on horizontal and vertical axis to provide precise placement of light output.
- Two HID Xenon lampheads providing 1,200,000-cp
- Weather-resistant polycarbonate exterior and interior control housing provide safe, dependable operation in the most demanding environments.
TwinRay Hardwired Controller:
New Easy Plug-N-Play NightRay Hardwired Spotlight includes simple Cat 5 cable connections, dash mounted jack, and 6′ curly cord cable. Weather resistant housing with sealed buttons.
- Durable design, made from Polycarbonate/ABS blend to prevent breakage
- Ergonomically designed for easy gloved-hand operation
- One hardwired controller can operate one StarBeam 2 Spotlight
- Each StarBeam 2 Spotlight can be controlled by up to six wireless TwinRay remotes
- Made in the USA