Low Voltage Spotlights, Cord Reel Mounted
Hand held Spotlight and Inspection Lights Mounted to Light Duty Cord Reel
Heavy duty, water-resistant construction and a variety of cord and lamp options make these spotlights a must for the car, shop, warehouse, or production area.
Light Duty Reel Features:
- All-steel construction.
- Integrated ball stop and swivel eye hook for hanging.
- Lift or drag application.
- 120 Volt input with 12 Volt step down transformer and ballast mounted to side of light duty cord reel.
- 16″ feeder cord has molded NEMA 5-15P.
- Optional GFCI is available, please inquire
Hand Held Spotlight Features:
- High impact lens minimizes lamp breakage.
- Heavy-duty rubber hex head provides stability.
- Fully insulated on/off switch.
- Low voltage operation and water resistance spotlight makes this lamp ideal for wet or damp applications.
- Length: 10″; Outer diameter: 6″
- Made in the USA (reel is imported)
Refer to OSHA 1926.405a(2)(ii)(G)
Portable electric lighting used in wet and/or other conductive locations, as for example, drums, tanks and vessels, shall be operated at 12 volts or less. However, 120-volt lights may be used if protected by a ground-fault circuit interrupter.
Choose Your Model: Find the desired configuration for this product from the list(s) below. Click on the Model # to view specific details and photos about a product. To compare products, click the “Compare Product” button. To request a quote, click “Add to Quote”. For additional help, please contact us or call (716) 312-0088.Click to Call! (716) 312-0088