Wet Location and Vapor Proof Lights
Lamphead suited for IP67 and NEMA 6
- Sockets include a heavy-duty, internal crush-proof ring around the screw shell and an external grounding ring.
- Body style accommodate a safety globe incandescent lamp.
- Heavy gauge steel wire guard, finished with zinc-chromate plating to protect against corrosion.
- Socket bodies are molded of durable Hypalon® chlorosulfonated polyethylene type 4085 rubber.
- Each socket is integrally molded to type SOOW cord.
- Length: 16″; Outer diameter: 5″
- Made In USA
**Refer to OSHA:1926.405(a)(2)(ii)(G)
Portable electric lighting used in wet and/or other conductive locations, as for example, drums, tanks, and vessels, shall be operated at 12 Volts or less. However, 120 Volt lights may be used if protected by a ground-fault circuit interrupter.
Choose Your Model: Find the desired configuration for this product from the list(s) below. Click on the Model # to view specific details and photos about a product. To compare products, click the “Compare Product” button. To request a quote, click “Add to Quote”. For additional help, please contact us or call (716) 312-0088.Click to Call! (716) 312-0088
Wet Location and Vapor Proof Hand Lamps
|Model #||Product Wattage||Product Volts||Product Frequency||Product Lamp Type||Product Cord Length||Product Comparison||Quote Request|
|VP10G-16N-Y16K||100 Watt||120 VAC||60 Hz.||Incandescent||50'||Compare||Add to Quote|
|VP75P-16N-Y16K||75 Watt||120 VAC||60 Hz.||Incandescent||50'||Compare||Add to Quote|