Website KH Industries
KH Industries is seeking to fill an ERP Specialist position. The company manufactures and sells industrial lighting and temporary power products, including custom lighting solutions for utilities, airlines, and other industrial applications.
The selected candidate will assist in providing development, administration and end-user support services for various ERP business functions. This position will serve as the technical lead and vendor liaison for the ERP system and databases.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the migration of the ERP system.
- Build and monitor EDI quality assurance dashboards and reports.
- Create reports utilizing ERP application reporting tools (Crystal Reports).
- Troubleshoot and resolve ERP related hardware, software, user access or other problems.
- Create and maintain documentation for system configuration, processes, interfaces and common troubleshooting steps.
- Assist in maintaining system standards, security and cleanliness of data.
- Collaborate with application end users and IT to support system upgrades, new processes and initiatives.
- Daily support and administration of the ERP system.
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid working knowledge of computer systems, networks, security, databases and storage systems.
- Strong communication skills and dependable.
- Ability to understand the needs of a manufacturing business and the technology capability that is needed.
KH offers an excellent benefit package, including Health Insurance, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, and holidays. KH is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full Time
Please no phone calls or drop offs.
To apply for this job, email your details and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org