Power Stringer Features:
Heavy duty temporary power stringers include plugs, receptacles, and applicable power connector. Built using KH heavy-duty rubber outlet boxes and SOOW 600 Volt cord. The KH PowerTuff Portable Outlet Box is industrial grade and designed to comply with OSHA and NEC regulations for safe, portable power. Made from non-metallic and non-conductive materials these electrical outlet boxes protect against electrical shock and deliver temporary power to where you need it.
Power Stringer Features: Type Feed Through, Voltage Rating 120/208V, Three Phase, Number of Poles 4, Number of Wires 5, Amps 20,
Color Black, Wire Size 10AWG, Material of Construction Rubber, NEMA Rating Indoor, NEMA Plug Configuration L21-20P, NEMA Receptacle (6) 5-20R Duplex, Outlet Straight Blade 20A @125, Inlet Twist Lock 20A -120/208V, Standards UL / CSA Components, Frequency 60 Hz
Components, Frequency 60 Hz.
Outlet Box Features:
- Heavy-duty rubber construction on exterior.
- Standard Size: 4″ H x 2.50″ W x 4.125″ D.
- Integrated cover plate mounting holes.
- Integrated strain relief system.
- Cover plates are made from highly durable Valox.
- CSA/UL components.
- Made in the USA.
- Matte black (standard) or safety yellow outlet box colors.
- 15 Amp or 20 Amp receptacles.
- Single or three phase – color coded receptacles for easy phase identification.
- 12 or 10 AWG 600 Volt SOOW Cord
- Spacing & Leads: Standard spacing of 10′ or KH will build to your application.
- Cover Plates: Duplex, Weather Resistant Duplex, Single 1.39, Single 1.56, GFCI, Weather Resistant GFCI, and Blank
Custom configuration is available! If you don’t see what you’re looking for, contact us or call (716) 312-0088 to design a solution for you.
Click to Call! (716) 312-0088