KH Industries offers extremely durable temporary Job Site LED lighting systems for industrial applications and maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) environments. The LED Quad Light and Add a Light can be used as a single wide area light or daisy-changed together (up to 20 lights) to create a temporary wide area lighting system.
- Available with LED or fluorescent lamps
- LED lights – emit no heat and have low amperage draw
- LED lighting has no mercury, no RF reference, no UV radiation
- Made in the USA
Need help or custom configuration? Call (716) 249-1588
TOP SELLING LED PORTABLE LIGHTING SYSTEMS
(LED or Fluorescent)
The Add-A-Lights are available in LED or fluorescent lamps. The feed through outlet allows for daisy chain use of multiple lights for a continuous light source, or the ability to plug in power tools or equipment. These lights feature a slim design to fit in narrow spaces and are ideal for military, MRO, emergency management, and transportation applications.
(LED or Fluorescent)
The Quad Lights are portable, extremely durable, and feature intensely bright surface mounted (SMD) LEDs or traditional fluorescent shatter-resistant bulbs. Quad Lights are designed for rough service and continual use. The Quad Lights are ideal for maintenance, repair and overhaul in the aerospace, ship building industries.
Five Solid Reasons to Partner With KH Industries
At KH Industries, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service. If you call us, we personally answer every phone call to ensure you get the answers you need about our products. Some might call it old fashioned, but it works for us!
- We are experienced. KH Industries has close to 60 years of experience in the temporary lighting and power industries and we are dedicated to helping you.
- We’ve designed thousands of products. Products are market-driven to meet the needs of the end user, their application, and environment. We work closely with our clients to create customized solutions.
- Safety is of paramount concern. KH Industries’ engineering team partners with several national recognized testing laboratories to ensure the product meets and exceeds functionality and safety standards.
- We guarantee quality. Our materials are selected for their ability to provide a long lasting service and durability in harsh and extreme environments.
- Our 100,000+ sq foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility allows for vertically integrated manufacturing and production processes. By controlling the production of components, KH can ensure you receive a consistent finished product of the highest quality.
Case Study: LED Portable Wide Area Lighting System
Client Need: The Boeing Company, a long time user of the fluorescent Quad Light approached KH Industries to design a LED feed through lighting system that could be used during the fuselage construction of the new 787 Dreamliner aircraft. They needed a low amperage, high lumen output portable lighting system for demanding rough service environments.
KH Solution: KH Industries designed the LED Quad Light specifically for The Boeing Company, however, it is quickly becoming the aerospace industries standard for temporary and portable LED wide area lighting systems. As seen in the above photograph, United/Continental Airlines are utilizing the LED Quad Light for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) lighting.
The QL420C-16A-10A is a 7,200 lumen/80 watt LED feed through portable lighting system, with clear tube shields that provide very bright, wide area lighting. They are used during new construction or retrofitting aircraft because up to 20 lights can be strung together, illuminating the entire fuselage. KH Industries is using the newest SMD LED technology, which don’t emit heat and draw very little energy. Additionally, the lights are made for rough service areas and can take an unusual amount of abuse.
Industries: Aviation & Aerospace, Inspection & Maintenance, Marine & Shipbuilding, Military & Defense
Request a Custom Quote
Follow these simple steps to quickly compare and add products and build a custom quote. If at any time you need assistance, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and contact us for help: (716) 249-1588
1. CHOOSE YOUR MODEL & CONFIGURATION
Use the sort buttons at the top to sort from ascending to descending order (or vice versa).
Click on a model number to view the individual product with unique attributes and information. You can also compare configurations/models or add your products to the Quote builder.
2. COMPARE PRODUCTS
You can compare up to 4 products at a time to see the specifications side-by-side.
When comparing products, you can:
- Email the page, download a PDF, or copy the link and paste in an email
- Add products directly to the Quote builder, or
- Remove products from the screen
3. REQUEST A QUOTE
Once you’ve added your products to the Quote builder, fill out a few details so that we can follow-up and ensure your quote was delivered to you in a timely manner!
Creating an account also allows you to edit/manage your quote at any time.
Again, if you need assistance, please contact us at (716) 249-1588. We’re here and happy to help.