KH Industries offers a vast selection of industrial grade, 600 Volt retractable cord reels for safe, tangle-free cord management in commercial and industrial settings. Choose from a selection of indoor cord reels, outdoor cord reels, data communication lines, Class 1, Division 1 explosion proof cord reels, and static discharge grounding reels.
- Immediate shipping of common configurations of cord reels
- Made-to-order custom retractable cord reel configurations
- 600 Volt rated slip ring & all steel construction
Need help or custom configuration? Call (716) 312-0088
TOP SELLING RETRACTABLE CORD REELS
Indoor & Outdoor Cord Reels
Our ReelTuff cord reels are NEMA 2 rated for indoor use or NEMA 4 rated for outdoor and wet location use. All steel construction and a 600 Volt rated slip ring provide lasting durability for continuous duty and high cycle use.
RTI/RTM Cord Reel Series, NEMA 4 High Capacity Reels
RTI/RTM Cord Reels are rated up to 150 Amps for high voltage use. The large spool and all steel construction will accommodate longer cord storage of up to 150′ of SOOW cable. RTI and RTM cord reels are NEMA 4 rated for indoor/outdoor usage, including wet locations.
Corrosion Resistant Cord Reels for Indoor or Outdoor Use
Our RTF cord reels are NEMA 4X rated for corrosion resistance in indoor or outdoor environments. Including outdoor mounting on utility and fleet vehicles where corrosive agents such as salt, chlorine, or bromine may be present.
Five Solid Reasons to Partner With KH Industries
At KH Industries, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service. If you call us, we personally answer every phone call to ensure you get the answers you need about our products. Some might call it old fashioned, but it works for us!
- We are experienced. KH Industries has over 55 years of experience in the temporary lighting and power industries and we are dedicated to helping you.
- We’ve designed thousands of products. Products are market-driven to meet the needs of the end user, their application, and environment. We work closely with our clients to create customized solutions.
- Safety is of paramount concern. KH Industries’ engineering team partners with several national recognized testing laboratories to ensure the product meets and exceeds functionality and safety standards.
- We guarantee quality. Our materials are selected for their ability to provide a long lasting service and durability in harsh and extreme environments.
- Our 90,000+ sq foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility allows for vertically integrated manufacturing and production processes. By controlling the production of components, KH can ensure you receive a consistent finished product of the highest quality.
Case Study: Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Client Need: To provide NEMA 4 outdoor rated retractable power cord reels that have a minimum 20 amperage rating and aesthetically blend into the clean, environmentally-friendly white ceiling design of outdoor Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations.
KH Solution: KH Industries offered its ReelTuff retractable cord reel for this application. The reels were outfitted with 12/3 SEOW white cable to allow for a full 20-amp / 600-volt, NEMA 4 outdoor service. The white retractable cable reels were ceiling mounted and aesthetically blended in with the white high-bay ceilings. The adjustable ball stop held the white SEOW cable and vehicle charging plug at the correct, but adjustable height.
Industries: First Response, Military & Defense, Retail & Event, Utility & Telecom
Request a Custom Quote
Follow these simple steps to quickly compare and add products and build a custom quote. If at any time you need assistance, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and contact us for help: (716) 312-0088
1. CHOOSE YOUR MODEL & CONFIGURATION
Select a Retractable Cord Reel series and you’ll be presented with a list of all product configurations available.
Use the sort buttons at the top to sort from ascending to descending order (or vice versa).
Click on a model number to view the individual product with unique attributes and information. You can also compare configurations/models or add your products to the Quote builder.
2. COMPARE PRODUCTS
You can compare up to 4 products at a time to see the specifications side-by-side.
When comparing products, you can:
- Email the page, download a PDF, or copy the link and paste in an email
- Add products directly to the Quote builder, or
- Remove products from the screen
3. REQUEST A QUOTE
Once you’ve added your products to the Quote builder, fill out a few details so that we can follow-up and ensure your quote was delivered to you in a timely manner!
Creating an account also allows you to edit/manage your quote at any time.
Again, if you need assistance, please contact us at (716) 312-0088. We’re here and happy to help.