StarBeam 2 Wireless & Hard Wired LED Spotlight
- Equipped with two Par 56 LED lamp heads, that include 10-Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) per head.
- Low power draw, only 4-Amps per head
- Provides robust, LED solid-state solution
- Focused high output light pattern, adding in illuminating objects at a distance
Polycarbonate sealed housing and weather proof receiver board and motor housing provide an extremely weather resistant design. The Starbeam’s internal assembly features hard coated anodized drive shafts, brushless connections, and lubrication free drive system which will provide years of dependable service under extreme environmental conditions including snow, ice, and saltwater. Now with the versatile TwinRay controller, you can easily turn on or off the light and rotate the heads horizontally or vertically to provide safe illumination exactly where it’s needed.
- Motor-controlled dual lamp heads rotate 330° (±10°) on horizontal and vertical axis to provide precise placement of light output
- Up to 100 feet wireless-remote reception with TwinRay wireless remote controller. (Read more below on the new TwinRay)
- StarBeam 2 Hardwired remote control spotlight with new TwinRay wired controller
- Two Par 56 LED spotlights providing with intense light output and low amperage draw
- Weather-resistant control housing provide safe, dependable operation in the most demanding environments
- Made in the USA
KH’s exclusive Nightwave™transmitter technology provides clear and consistent, noise free communication.
The enhanced signal-to-noise ratio with KH’s proprietary selective signal processing provides the technology for this state of the art NightRay 2 Spotlight System. Additionally, KH’s exclusive multiple R.F. code sequencing with positive identification eliminates false signals from other R.F. transmitters and environmental noise.
TwinRay Hardwired Controller:
New Easy Plug-N-Play NightRay Hardwired Spotlight includes simple Cat 5 cable connections, dash mounted jack, and 6′ curly cord cable. Weather resistant housing with sealed buttons.