StarBeam 2 HID 1,200,000-cp Spotlight, Wireless
- Equipped with two- HID Xenon lampheads providing 1,200,000-cp
- Featuring the new TwinRay Wireless remote controller
Polycarbonate sealed housing and weather proof receiver board and motor housing provide an extremely weather resistant design. The Starbeam’s internal assembly features hard coated anodized drive shafts, brushless connections, and lubrication free drive system which will provide years of dependable service under extreme environmental conditions including snow, ice, and saltwater. Now with the versatile TwinRay controller, you can easily turn on or off the light and rotate the heads horizontally or vertically to provide safe illumination exactly where it’s needed.
- Motor-controlled dual lampheads rotate 330° (±10°) on horizontal and vertical axis to provide precise placement of light output.
- Two HID Xenon lampheads providing 1,200,000-cp
- Weather-resistant polycarbonate exterior and interior control housing provide safe, dependable operation in the most demanding environments.
- Up to 100 feet wireless-remote reception with TwinRay wireless remote controller.
- SB2-1D035-D replaces SB-101T-LT433
KH’s exclusive Nightwave™transmitter technology provides clear and consistent, noise free communication.
The enhanced signal-to-noise ratio with KH’s proprietary selective signal processing provides the technology for this state of the art NightRay 2 Spotlight System. Additionally, KH’s exclusive multiple R.F. code sequencing with positive identification eliminates false signals from other R.F. transmitters and environmental noise.
NEW TwinRay Controller:
- Weather resistant housing with sealed buttons
- Durable design, made from Polycarbonate/ABS blend to prevent breakage
- Ergonomically designed for easy gloved-hand operation
- Will control StarBeam from over 100’ away
- Easy in field programming when adding a second StarBeam or NightRay Spotlight
- Wireless TwinRay remotes feature a convenient LED flashlight
- FCC and Industry Canada approved for 433.92MHz
- Standard AAA battery operation