Low Voltage Spotlights, 120 Volt Input/12 Volt Output
Hand held Spotlight and Inspection Lights (Jet Light)
Heavy duty, water-resistant construction and a variety of cord and lamp options make these spotlights a must for the car, shop, warehouse, or production area.
- High-impact lens minimizes lamp breakage.
- Heavy-duty rubber hex head provides stability.
- Fully insulated on/off switch.
- 120V input with inline 12-volt step down transformer for low voltage operation.
- Low voltage operation and water resistance makes this lamp ideal for wet or damp applications.
- 16/2 SJO oil and water resistant cable.
- Custom configuration on KH cord reels.
- Length: 10″; Outer diameter: 6″
- Made in the USA.
Refer to OSHA 1926.405a(2)(ii)(G)
Portable electric lighting used in wet and/or other conductive locations, as for example, drums, tanks and vessels, shall be operated at 12 volts or less. However, 120-volt lights may be used if protected by a ground-fault circuit interrupter.
Choose Your Model: Find the desired configuration for this product from the list(s) below. Click on the Model # to view specific details and photos about a product. To compare products, click the “Compare Product” button. To request a quote, click “Add to Quote”. For additional help, please contact us or call (716) 312-0088.
Low Voltage Spotlights: 120 Input/12 VDC Output
|Model #||Product Wattage||Product Cord Length||Product Comparison||Quote Request|
|SL182A-16S-J16K||18 Watt||50'||Compare||Add to Quote|
|SL182A-16S-J16F||18 Watt||25'||Compare||Add to Quote|
|SL302A-16S-J16F||30 Watt||25'||Compare||Add to Quote|
|SL302A-16S-J16K||30 Watt||50'||Compare||Add to Quote|
|SL502A-16S-J16F||50 Watt||25'||Compare||Add to Quote|
|SL502A-16S-J16K||50 Watt||50'||Compare||Add to Quote|