Low Voltage Spotlights, 12 VDC Vehicle Operation
Hand Held Spotlight and Inspection Lights
Heavy duty, water-resistant construction and a variety of cord and lamp options make these spotlights a must for the car, shop, warehouse, or production area.
- High-impact lens minimizes lamp breakage.
- Heavy-duty rubber hex head provides stability.
- Fully insulated on/off switch.
- Comes with 12 VDC (cigarette lighter) adapter to work with vehicle battery.
- Low voltage operation and water resistance makes this lamp ideal for wet or damp applications.
- SJO cable on 25′ and 50′ and SJT on coiled cable.
- Custom configuration on KH cord reels.
- Length: 10″; Outer diameter: 6″.
- Made in the USA.
Refer to OSHA 1926.405a(2)(ii)(G)
Portable electric lighting used in wet and/or other conductive locations, as for example, drums, tanks and vessels, shall be operated at 12 volts or less. However, 120-volt lights may be used if protected by a ground-fault circuit interrupter.
Choose Your Model: Find the desired configuration for this product from the list(s) below. Click on the Model # to view specific details and photos about a product. To compare products, click the “Compare Product” button. To request a quote, click “Add to Quote”. For additional help, please contact us or call (716) 312-0088.Click to Call! (716) 312-0088
Low Voltage Spotlights: 12 VDC Vehicle Operated
|Model #||Product Wattage||Product Cord Length||Product Comparison||Quote Request|
|SL182A-XXN-C18||18 Watt||13' Coiled Cord||Compare||Add to Quote|
|SL182A-XXN-J16F||18 Watt||25'||Compare||Add to Quote|
|SL182A-XXN-J16K||18 Watt||50'||Compare||Add to Quote|
|SL302A-XXN-C18||30 Watt||13' Coiled Cord||Compare||Add to Quote|
|SL302A-XXN-J16F||30 Watt||25'||Compare||Add to Quote|
|SL302A-XXN-J16K||30 Watt||50'||Compare||Add to Quote|
|SL502A-XXN-C18||50 Watt||13' Coiled Cord||Compare||Add to Quote|
|SL502A-XXN-J16F||50 Watt||25'||Compare||Add to Quote|
|SL502A-XXN-J16K||50 Watt||50'||Compare||Add to Quote|