Fluorescent Hand Lamps, 13 Watt, 25 FT
13 Watt Work Light, 25′ cable
- Weather resistant construction is suitable for use in damp/wet locations.
- Impact resistant tube shield and highly visibility yellow Sanoprene handle, rubber end cap to keep out moisture
- Shock resistant design stands up to drops, falls and rough handling.
- Non metallic construction eliminates risk of energized external parts.
- 18 AWG SJOW power cord is oil and water resistant.
- Cooler operating temperature from fluorescent lighting greatly reduces risk of fire or burns.
- In-line rubber ballast box.
- Built-in reflector provides wide, glare-free shadowless light field.
- Energy efficient, easy-to-replace fluorescent lamps.
- Integrated pivoting hanging hook.
- Available for installation on cord reels.
- 120 Volts/60 Hz.
- Length: 16″ – Outer diameter: 2-1/4″
- Made in the USA.
Refer to OSHA 1926.405a(2)(ii)(G)
Portable electric lighting used in wet and/or other conductive locations, as for example, drums, tanks and vessels, shall be operated at 12 volts or less. However, 120-volt lights may be used if protected by a ground-fault circuit interrupter.