Heavy Duty Fluorescent Hand Lamps
- Weather resistant construction is suitable for use in damp/wet locations.
- Impact resistant tube shield and highly visibility yellow rubber end caps and handle.
- Shock resistant design stands up to drops, falls and rough handling.
- Non metallic construction eliminates risk of energized external parts.
- 18 AWG SJOW power cord is oil and water resistant.
- Cooler operating temperature from fluorescent lighting greatly reduces risk of fire or burns.
- In-line rubber ballast box.
- Built-in reflector provides wide, glare-free shadowless light field.
- Energy efficient, easy-to-replace fluorescent lamps and starters.
- Available for installation on cord reels.
- 120 Volts/60 Hz. (standard)
- Ask about 220 Volts/60-50 Hz.
- FM Approved.
- Made in the USA.
Refer to OSHA 1926.405a(2)(ii)(G)
Portable electric lighting used in wet and/or other conductive locations, as for example, drums, tanks and vessels, shall be operated at 12 volts or less. However, 120-volt lights may be used if protected by a ground-fault circuit interrupter.
Choose Your Model: Find the desired configuration for this product from the list(s) below. Click on the Model # to view specific details and photos about a product. To compare products, click the “Compare Product” button. To request a quote, click “Add to Quote”.
For additional help including custom configurations, please contact us or call (716) 312-0088.