Fluorescent Work Lights
- Weather resistant construction with impact resistant lens and high visibility, yellow rubber end caps and handle.
- Shock resistant design stands up to drops, falls and rough handling.
- Non metallic construction eliminates risk of energized external parts.
- Cooler operating temperature from fluorescent lighting greatly reduces risk of fire or burns.
- Ballast in handle (BH models) or inline ballast box.
- Built-in reflector provides wide, glare-free shadowless light field.
- Energy efficient, easy-to-replace T12 fluorescent lamps and starters.
- Comes with (2) 6″ metal hanging hooks
- 120 Volt/60 Hz. standard.
- Ask about 220 Volt/ 50 Hz.
- FM Approved.
- Made in USA.
Refer to OSHA 1926.405a(2)(ii)(G)
Portable electric lighting used in wet and/or other conductive locations, as for example, drums, tanks and vessels, shall be operated at 12 volts or less. However, 120-volt lights may be used if protected by a ground-fault circuit interrupter.
Choose Your Model: Find the desired configuration for this product from the list(s) below. Click on the Model # to view specific details and photos about a product. To compare products, click the “Compare Product” button. To request a quote, click “Add to Quote”.
For additional help including custom configurations, please contact us or call (716) 312-0088.
Heavy Duty Fluorescent Work Lights
|Model #||Product Wattage||Product Volts||Product Frequency||Product Cord Length||Product Standard||Product Comparison||Quote Request|
|3050-T8||30 Watt||120 VAC||60 Hz.||50'||FM||Compare||Add to Quote|
|3025-T8||30 Watt||120 VAC||60 Hz.||25'||FM||Compare||Add to Quote|
|2025-T12BH||20 Watt||120 VAC||60 Hz.||25'||FM||Compare||Add to Quote|
|2050-T12BH||20 Watt||120 VAC||60 Hz.||50'||FM||Compare||Add to Quote|