Rugged, high-quality portable and temporary lighting and power solutions from KH are indispensable in nearly every aspect of naval and ship building, and maintenance, repair and overhaul operations.
Manufactured to withstand the daily rigors of marine use, KH Industries lighting and power products are used in such applications as:
- Shipbuilding; scaffolding feed through temporary LED lighting Systems
- LED bulbs have no mercury, no UV, and emit no heat, making them the preferred bulb choice for the naval and ship building industries. The new Quad Light and Add-A-Light LED models feature a low amperage draw with intensely bright lumen output. Up to 20 lights can be daisy chained together for a continuous light source. Depending on the light model and cable length, these temporary lighting systems can illuminate 20 to 350 feet with a single 120 Volt input. Parallel wiring keeps other lamps functioning should one fail.
- Inspection, maintenance and repair, including explosion proof lights for Class I Division 1 Hazardous Locations
- Marine search-and-rescue remote control spotlights
- Commercial fishing boat remote control spotlights
- Corrosion-resistant NEMA 4X cord reels, for both on and off shore use and are corrosion resistant.
Versatile and durable, the Quad Light and Add-A-Light can hang or lie horizontally or vertically, and are frequently mounted to scaffolding for temporary, wide area lighting. Custom configuration is available including lumen output and cable lengths. The Quad Light is also available in a battery powered back up model for emergency evacuation lighting.